- This event has passed.
Webinar: Your Organization’s Culture Can Drive or Undercut Success
May 7, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm MDT
Who: All behavioral health and health leaders
What: Culture is largely recognized as an important factor in an organization’s success. However, few leaders have an in-depth understanding of what it is and how it works, let alone intentionally investing in building a high-performance culture. Additionally, in today’s environment, it is important to meaningfully connect you, and your organization’s high performing culture with the larger ecosystem in which you operate.
The intent of this interactive webinar is to critically review and discuss organizational culture in a manner designed to support taking learnings back to your own organizations to further your success.
Key themes to explore:
- How do I define/recognize a “culture of high-performance”? What are the measures, actions, results of a culture of high-performance?
- What does this look like within my organization, particularly in light of new norms as a result of the current environment?
- As a leader, how do I translate this to working with other organizations and stakeholders to develop a culture of high-performance, action, and results-orientation.
- What is my role in the larger ecosystem as a leader among leaders?
When: Thursday, May 7 2020 at 1:00pm PST / 2:00pm MST / 3:00pm CST / 4:00pm EST
Format: 60-minute webinar, didactic learning with audience interaction
- Describe a working definition of organizational culture.
- Describe specifically what organizational high-performance culture is and why it is important.
- Identify strategies a leader can use in developing a high-performance culture, particularly as the work environment moves to a more virtual setting
- Understand and explain why it is important to extend your organization’s high-performance culture into the health ecosystem?