Applied solutions for today — A vision for tomorrow.
The College for Behavioral Health Leadership is a member-based organization supporting current and emerging leaders with learned and lived experience to collectively advance behavioral health across North America. We convene leaders to share expertise, cross-pollinate ideas, provide hands-on experiences, and develop actionable skills. We are committed to equity, believe recovery is the expectation, and strive for wellbeing across the lifespan.
We define leader not by title, but by the ability and deep desire to effect change. Thus, our membership reflects a diversity of experience, expertise, and perspective, and serve as active participants in our work. Our members are individuals and organizations representing emerging and experienced leaders from both public and private cross-sector organizations whose work either focuses directly on or intersects with behavioral health.
Through our convenings, member engagement, and multi-sector collaborations, we offer behavioral health leaders opportunities to:
- Use their voice with confidence to advance equity, inclusion, and belonging;
- Learn strategies and skills to activate systems change;
- Think and collaborate across sectors to learn from other leaders’ experiences;
- Tackle complex systemic and community-wide challenges to disrupt status quo and develop effective population-based approaches; and
- Be re-energized and excited to make a life-changing impact and reinvent the future!
Join a growing community of multi-sector behavioral health leaders from government, provider organizations, managed care, health care systems, advocacy organizations, academia, and others to inspire, connect, learn, and engage effectively with our communities to address behavioral and other complex health needs.