Leaders are inspired, effectively collaborating with community and applying innovative strategies grounded in equity to address behavioral and other complex health needs.
We provide leaders with the inspiration, tools, knowledge and professional connections to work across sectors to eliminate inequities and improve health outcomes by:
- Creating an environment that allows for sharing of best practices, resources, experience and lessons learned across all levels of leadership and sectors;
- Seeking out members who bring diversity of thought, leadership experience, training, expertise and multi-sector representation;
- Providing an enriching space to facilitate direct connections, provocative conversations and ongoing collaboration between members.
Our Guiding Principles
- Promote a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Foster innovation to inspire transformation
- Nurture collaboration across sectors and with community
- Facilitate connections with leadership
- Inspire communities to step into power