Leaders are inspired, actively collaborating and using innovative strategies to work effectively with their communities to address behavioral and other complex health needs.
We provide leaders with the inspiration, tools, knowledge and professional connections to drive transformative change by:
- Seeking out members who bring diversity of thought, leadership experience, training, expertise and multi-sector representation;
- Providing an enriching space to facilitate direct connections, provocative conversations and ongoing collaboration between members;
- Creating an environment that allows for sharing of best practices, resources, experience and lessons learned across all levels of leadership and sectors.
Our Guiding Principles
- Foster innovation
- Nurture collaboration
- Promote a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Facilitate connections
- Inspire communities to reduce health disparities