Join a growing community of multi-sector behavioral health leaders from government, provider organizations, managed care, advocacy organizations and others working together with our communities to address behavioral and other complex health needs.
Our mission is to provide leaders with the inspiration, tools, knowledge and professional connections to work across sectors to eliminate inequities and improve health outcomes. Learn more About Us and our dedicated Board of Directors!
Membership Benefits Include:
CONNECT: Members tell us one of the greatest benefits of CBHL membership is the connection to other leaders to share ideas, resources and solutions to particularly difficult problems. CBHL Members have access to exclusive tools to facilitate these connections including:
- Member Directory – Search for colleagues with a particular experience, subject matter expertise, or geographic location to make a connection.
- Members Only Listserv – Share ideas and resources or ask a question of all CBHL members via a Members Only Listserv.
- Brokered Connections – Reach out to CBHL to be connected to resources and/or other leaders based on a shared interest or expertise, potential collaborations, and general leadership support.
- Global Connections – CBHL serves as the US Liaison to the International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership (IIMHL), offering opportunities for connections and innovation sharing across country borders.
CONVENE: CBHL offers the premier forum for cross sector leaders to come together in an enriching space to activate systems change. CBHL convenes members and partners throughout the year on important leadership topics via:
- CBHL Member Leadership Roundtables – Engage in monthly roundtables on critical leadership topics to make new connections, learn different perspectives, and share your experiences.
- CBHL Member Community Conversations – Connect directly with other leaders via regular dialogues on sticky leadership challenges
- Summit / In-Person Convening Discounts – Join us at the CBHL annual Summit, tentatively scheduled for October 2023. The CBHL Summit serves as an incubator of national change, addressing the evolving needs of leaders and tackling core issues that challenge the health and wellbeing of our communities.
SHARE: CBHL distills information and shares expertise in the form of emerging science, innovations, lessons, and evidence.
- Webinars and Panel Discussions – Attend monthly webinars and expert panel discussions to learn about new tools, models of care, and innovation from around the globe.
- Weekly Resources and Information – Receive weekly digests sharing resources, events, and emerging information.
- CBHL Listserv – Engage in information sharing through exclusive access to the CBHL Listserv for fast and easy outreach to share critical information and resources, or to ask a question of all CBHL members.
LEAD: CBHL offers leaders opportunities for hands-on experiences to develop actionable skills. Our approach to leader development is to engage cross-sector leaders of all levels in a multi-generational shared learning experience.
- Informal Mentoring – is available to all members who have interested in either being mentored or serving as a mentor. The benefits of a mentor-mentee relationship are endless and support the transfer of knowledge and building leaders of the future.
- Workgroup Participation and Collaborations – Participate in action-oriented workgroups, such as the Advocacy Workgroup or Equity-Grounded Leadership workgroups. Workgroups may be developed by CBHL, or if members have interest in a particular topic or collaborative opportunity, reach out to request information on how to form a new workgroup.
- Equity-Grounded Leadership (EGL) Fellow Program – Receive priority consideration for acceptance into the 2023 cohort of the EGL Fellow Program. Applications will open in Spring 2023.
Engaging Frequently with Our Members: We want to hear from you. At CBHL, we want to understand how best to support your needs and will engage frequently for your input. You are also always welcome to reach out directly to Holly Salazar, CBHL CEO, with questions or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.