Join a growing community of multi-sector behavioral health leaders from government, provider organizations, managed care, advocacy organizations and others working together with our communities to address behavioral and other complex health needs.
Membership Benefits Include:
CONNECT: Members tell us one of the greatest benefits of CBHL membership is the connection to other leaders to share ideas, resources and solutions to particularly difficult problems. CBHL Members have access to exclusive tools to facilitate these connections including:
- Member Directory – Search for colleagues with a particular experience, subject matter expertise, or interest to make a connection.
- Member Asset Map – Identify other CBHL members working in your region via an interactive map.
- Members Only Listserv – Share ideas and resources, or ask a question of all CBHL members via a Members Only Listserv.
- Brokered Connections – Reach out to CBHL to be connected to resources and/or other leaders based on a shared interest or expertise, potential collaborations, and general leadership support.
CONVENE: CBHL offers the premier forum for cross sector leaders to come together in an enriching space to activate systems change. CBHL convenes members and partners throughout the year on important leadership topics via:
- Members-Only Leadership Conversations – Join monthly, action-oriented leadership conversations on relevant topics of interest to make a new connection, learn new perspectives, and share your experiences.
- Webinars and Panel Discussions – CBHL hosts webinars and expert panel discussions throughout the year to educate and deep dive current and emerging behavioral health challenges and opportunities.
- Summit – The annual CBHL Summits serve as an incubator of national change, addressing the evolving needs of leaders and tackling core issues that challenge the health and wellbeing of our communities.
INNOVATE: CBHL offers leaders opportunities to collaborate with partners across sectors and with communities to support incubation and spread of innovation.
- Member Collaborations – There are numerous examples of members connecting with one another through CBHL to innovate and collaborate on initiatives, either directly through CBHL or based on independent work.
- Cutting Edge Knowledge Sharing – Via listservs, webinars, leadership conversations, summit and more, CBHL members share new ideas, explore cutting edge practices, and look to the future of behavioral health.
LEAD: CBHL offers leaders opportunities to learn & apply innovative leadership practices. Our approach to leader development is to engage cross-sector leaders of all levels, support leaders in the development of population health strategies, balance traditional hierarchical leadership with the capacity to build effective collaboration within communities, and train leaders in innovative technologies to create change in their communities.
- CBHL has Strengthened our Commitment to Equity. We started by looking inward to clarify how we as a Board and an organization will take action to adequately and appropriately address racism as the primary root cause of inequity in health, social and wellbeing outcomes, ground our strategies with a focus on achieving equity and reducing disparities, and share our learnings and opportunities for transformation across disciplines with members.
- Informal mentoring is available to all members who have interested in either being mentored or serving as a mentor. The benefits of a mentor-mentee relationship are endless and support the transfer of knowledge and building leaders of the future.
- CBHL is developing an Equity Grounded Leadership Fellow Program, where the call to action is a shift in leadership focus to equity and anti-racism as the foundation for systems change. We are developing the fellow program and kicking off the inaugural cohort in 2022. Stay tuned for more information and to learn more, contact Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARE: CBHL distills information and shares emerging science, innovations, lessons & evidence.
- CBHL members will receive free or reduced cost access to Webinars and other Shared Learning opportunities throughout the year with experts from the field on topics of interest. Our unique format combines didactic learning (hearing directly from the experts) with interactive discussion (engaging in conversation with the experts and your colleagues).
- Interested in the how of systems change? Expected to launch in summer 2022, CBHL is developing a Lean Six Sigma green belt and yellow belt certification for behavioral health leaders. Members will receive priority access and discounts.
- CBHL members have exclusive access to the CBHL Listserv, which allows for fast and easy outreach to share critical information and resources, or to ask a question of all CBHL members.
Engaging Frequently with Our Members: We want to hear from you. At CBHL, we want to understand how best to support your needs and will engage frequently for your input. You are also always welcome to reach out directly to Holly Salazar, CBHL CEO, with questions or suggestions at email@example.com.