New in 2022! Emerging leaders are our future! In 2022, CBHL will be focusing on intentional engagement and support of emerging leaders. These efforts will include:
- Increase outreach and engagement of emerging leaders, particularly emerging leaders of color and from underrepresented populations
- Create new student leader and emerging leader membership pricing
- Spotlight emerging leaders via a newsletter and social media
- Foster informal mentorship connections within CBHL
- Facilitate monthly conversations on leadership topics of interest
- Launch the Equity-Grounded Leadership Fellow Program
- Develop a scholarship fund, supported by CBHL members, to offset the cost of emerging leader membership fees
To support the growth and development of emerging leaders, individuals who are <5 years post-graduation qualify for a reduced membership fee of $199. Emerging leaders may also apply for a $100 scholarship to support their membership fee. Scholarships are based on funding availability. To qualify, the emerging leader will:
- Complete a brief application
- Upon acceptance, receive a code to pay a reduced $99 membership fee.
How can I help to support the scholarship fund?
CBHL works hard to keep membership rates low. For our members who have the financial ability to support an emerging leader, we invite you to donate $100 to offset the cost of an emerging leader’s membership. All donations are tax-deductible and will make a difference in the leadership growth of an emerging leader!
 Scholarships based on funding availability.