- This event has passed.
The Tsunami of Need is Coming: Integrated Care in the Era of Covid-19 | Discussion with Panelists (Part 2)
June 25, 2020 @ 1:45 pm – 2:30 pm MDT
Offered in partnership with Health Management Associates (HMA).
This event is open to the public. It is free for CBHL members to attend, and $20 for non-members. Scroll down to RSVP.
Part 2 of The Tsunami of Need is Coming: Integrated Care in the Era of Covid-19 will be a facilitated, interactive discussion with panelists immediately following the webinar to further explore key themes, ask questions and to learn from one another. The topics will be flexible and tailored to the needs and requests of the attendees. Potential topics for further exploration include:
- The role of health equity in integrated care – as a leader, how can I correct systemic inequities and/or ensure I am not further perpetuating disparities
- The role of health homes and bidirectional integrated care
- What to do if I am not engaged in integration already—what role can my organization play?
If you have not yet registered for the webinar (Part 1), you can do so by clicking here.
Our Panelists (See Part 1 for speaker biographies):
- Gina Lasky, Ph.D., MAPL, Principal, Health Management Associates
- Lori Raney, MD, Principal, Health Management Associates
Leave a Reply