We will examine partnerships whose collaboration is resulting in real outcomes as we learn from community initiatives across the country. Featured partnerships will have demonstrated improvements in community relationships resulting in measurable impacts to community health, for different populations, using different approaches to multi-sector collaboration.
Presenters will share the strategies used, candid accounts of what worked, and the challenges faced. They will also share how partnerships were adapted to be responsive to need as a result of COVID and community unrest.
There will be opportunities to unleash new understanding about these projects, connect and foster new relationships with colleagues through virtually facilitated events, as well as build resiliency in new and exciting ways through the use of technology.
Specifically, attendees will:
- LEARN different approaches (models) of engaging multi-sector, community-based collaboration
- CONSIDER how these models can be used to tackle different types of complex behavioral health challenges in communities
- CLARIFY key characteristics and pros/cons of each approach
- CONNECT with colleagues and build new relationships
- IDENTIFY how these models can be applied to address a challenge their community is facing