The 2020 Un-Summit: A Leadership Forum is a 9-week series of live, interactive and on-demand events held September 24 through November 19, 2020. It is designed to highlight the important role of leaders in working with their communities to develop multi-sector strategies to innovate and implement evidence-based solutions.
Continuing education (CE) credits are available for both live and recorded content. Learn more here under the CEU tab.
- Psychologists: Up to 8.50 hours
- Licensed social workers: Up to 8.50 continuing education credits
- Physicians: Up to 8.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
You can register multiple attendees at once! Select the number of tickets in each category and click “Get Tickets.” Organizations or individuals registering three or more attendees will receive member pricing ($75 off per attendee)!
- Discount will be applied at checkout after entering registration details.
- Registering 5 or more attendees? Get a 6th registration free! Contact email@example.com for a coupon code.
- Having trouble or have questions? Contact Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Un-Summit Registration Only: $175
- Un-Summit Registration + CE (Psychologists, Licensed Social Workers): $250
- Un-Summit Registration + CE (Physicians): $275
**CBHL Members – must log in to your account to receive member pricing.**
- Un-Summit Registration Only: $250
- Un-Summit Registration + CE (Psychologists, Licensed Social Workers): $325
- Un-Summit Registration + CE (Physicians): $350
Note: you can register multiple attendees at the same time! Click here to register.