Individual membership to CBHL offers the opportunity to:
- Access a broad community of leaders,
- Share and receive weekly resources and support,
- Participate in monthly leadership conversations with experts,
- Receive training and information on critical topics of interest,
- Shape the future of behavioral health through participatory processes,
- And so much more!
Quarterly payment options are available for individual memberships. To cover additional processing costs, a 5% processing fee will be added to your transaction. Quarterly payments will be automated for the one year term of your membership.
New in 2023! To support the growth and development of emerging, student, and peer leaders, please consider a $100 donation to a scholarship fund. Emerging, student, and peer leaders may apply for a $100 scholarship to support their membership fee. Scholarships are based on funding availability. To donate to the scholarship fund, click the yellow button above.
Contact Holly Salazar at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.