Why Renew Your Membership With The College for Behavioral Health Leadership?
We don’t make leaders--we make leaders better.
CBHL is embarking on a journey of transformation to mobilize behavioral health leaders of the future, and we invite you to join us to be a part of the change!
CBHL is the place where behavioral health leaders collaborate to grow and transform communities across the nation. We are an association committed to expanding the capacity of leaders, both individually and collectively, to drive transformational change in the healthcare ecosystem. For 40 years we have strived to offer leaders inspiration, tools and professional connections to collaboratively grow our knowledge and ability to improve health outcomes.
Through our convenings, member engagement, and multi-sector collaborations, we offer behavioral health leaders opportunities to:
- Think and collaborate across sectors that touch behavioral health;
- Learn innovative strategies and skills to partner with others to enhance the whole health of vulnerable populations;
- Tackle complex systemic and community-wide goals; and
- Be re-energized and excited to make a life-changing impact and reinvent the future!
Our Vision: Inspired leaders are actively collaborating and using innovative strategies to work effectively with their communities to address behavioral and other complex health needs.
Our Mission: We provide leaders with the inspiration, tools, knowledge and professional connections to drive transformative change by:
- Seeking out members who bring diversity of thought, leadership experience, training, expertise and multi-sector representation;
- Providing an enriching space to facilitate direct connections, provocative conversations and ongoing collaboration between members;
- Creating an environment that allows for sharing of best practices, resources, experience and lessons learned across all levels of leadership and sectors.
Our Plan: INNOVATE, INSPIRE, IMPLEMENT
Leaders become stronger when they can test ideas, build relationships, and practice cutting-edge skills. CBHL brings leaders together across sectors to learn from and teach one another in settings where new partnerships, stimulating experiences, and innovative solutions emerge, and together we create transformative leadership tools of the future.
CBHL’s approach to leadership development encompasses the following areas of innovation:
- We work to inspire and educate leaders at all levels to be successful.
- We involve leaders from all sectors – public and private, service delivery, managed care and system oversight organizations.
- We support leaders in the broad development of population health strategies to provided integrated services in all settings and systems for people and communities with complex needs.
- We help the new generation of leaders balance traditional hierarchical leadership with the capacity to build collaboration within communities across sectors.
- We train and coach our leaders in innovative technologies to co-create the changes needed in their communities, using models like human-centered design, collaborative impact, and participatory planning.
The 2020 annual membership rate will be $199 for all new and returning members.
To renew your membership online, Log in to the CBHL Members Only Page below.
If you have forgotten your password, click here to change your password. Or, go to the Members Only link at the top of the page and click on “Change Your Password” under Member Menu.
If you have questions or would like an invoice sent to you, please contact Holly Salazar at email@example.com.
BECOME A MEMBER
The College seeks to be recognized as the premier forum for the for the development of leaders and the exchange of innovations that impact the health and wellness of communities and people with mental health and substance use conditions.JOIN NOW!
MAKE A DONATION
The College for Behavioral Health Leadership appreciates your support of its important activities and initiatives. Your support makes it possible to achieve our mission and vision. The College is a 501(c)3 and all or part of your gift may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution (please check with your tax advisor).SUPPORT US