A Call to Action – Our Responsibility as Leaders to Address Structural Racism and Resulting Health Inequities | Panel Discussion (Part 2)
July 29, 2020 @ 10:45 am – 11:30 am MDT
This event is open to the public. It is free for CBHL members to attend, and $20 for non-members. Scroll down to RSVP.
Part 2 of ‘A Call to Action – Our Responsibility as Leaders to Address Structural Racism and Resulting Health Inequities’ will be a facilitated, interactive discussion with panelists immediately following the webinar to further explore key themes, ask questions and to learn from one another. The topics will be flexible and tailored to the needs and requests of the attendees. Potential topics for further exploration include:
- How do I effectively partner with communities to identify and respond to inequities as a result of COVID-19?
- When I identify structural racism within my own organization or community, how do I address?
- How do I know when new or existing policy or practice will result in disparities?
If you have not yet registered for the webinar (Part 1), you can do so by clicking here.
Our Panelists (See Part 1 for speaker biographies):
- Jei Africa, PsyD, MSCP, Director of Marin County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services
- Dr. Larissa J. Estes, DrPH, Executive Director, ALL IN Alameda County